After long pressure from my big Sister who is passionate food and travel blogger https://theusualingredients.wordpress.com/ I finally decided sometimes to share with you my little recipes. All of them is very simple and what is more important taste delicious.
Today I will show you how to make super simple homemade bread. It’s fantastic. After I try this I will never buy the bred in the shop again.
This is the main ingredients you will need:
3. mix for about 1 min and check for the consistency ot the dough. The dough should be very sticky
4. After take it all out on the working surface.
5.And at this point start knead dough until it has a smooth even consistency ( it’s will take you 5-8 min)
6. Divide dough into 2 pieces
7. Shape loaves into desired shapes and place on baking paper
8. Cover with a large dish towel and let rise for 25 minutes
9. Preheat the oven to 180 C ( 350 degrees Farenheit)
10. When oven getting ready, use a sharp knife to make several slashes in the top
11. Cover again with a towel for about 5 min
12. Before to put in the oven spread it with the little bit of milk
13. Now Bake loaves for 25 minutes,or until they are golden brown.
Spring is in the air, but before we start enjoy it, I want to remind you about winter … Hahaha, I want to be a little cheeky and tell my story when it’s all past and quite, and I can have all attention to me.My favorite thing about Italians is that they like and they keep their traditions. Family is very important for Italian people and Christmas celebration is a good reason for the familys’ reunion.Day before Christmas, by the tradition, on the table will be only fish meals, nobody eat meat.Spaghetti with fish ragu. Cuttlefish with peas – Seppie con piselli Tuna patties-Polpettine di Tonno Mussels with bread crumbs-Cozze Gratinate Roast Monkfish with Potatoes However,Christmas day is opposite,- table is covered with the tasty meat meals.