1 garlic clove
1 cup of passata
7-10 cherry tomatoes
Half glass of white wine
Step 1. Clean the mussels.
Step 2. Put chopped garlic,parsley and cherry tomatoes to the pan.
Step 3. Fry for 5-7 min, then add the mussels and white wine.cover with the lead.
Step 4. Season with some pepper
Step 5. When the mussels are opened put on top some passata. Let it cook another 5-7 min and it’s all ready to eat!!!
Step 6. Buon Appetito!
Half a perch
1 Red onion
3 Garlic cloves
8-10 Cherry tomatoes
Half tine of black olives
Step 7. Bake for another 20 min.
Step 8. Buona appetito
P.S. I would like to note this fish dish goes very well with white wine.
After long pressure from my big Sister who is passionate food and travel blogger https://theusualingredients.wordpress.com/ I finally decided sometimes to share with you my little recipes. All of them is very simple and what is more important taste delicious.
Today I will show you how to make super simple homemade bread. It’s fantastic. After I try this I will never buy the bred in the shop again.
This is the main ingredients you will need:
3. mix for about 1 min and check for the consistency ot the dough. The dough should be very sticky
4. After take it all out on the working surface.
5.And at this point start knead dough until it has a smooth even consistency ( it’s will take you 5-8 min)
6. Divide dough into 2 pieces
7. Shape loaves into desired shapes and place on baking paper
8. Cover with a large dish towel and let rise for 25 minutes
9. Preheat the oven to 180 C ( 350 degrees Farenheit)
10. When oven getting ready, use a sharp knife to make several slashes in the top
11. Cover again with a towel for about 5 min
12. Before to put in the oven spread it with the little bit of milk
13. Now Bake loaves for 25 minutes,or until they are golden brown.